You can get the TVNZ+ app through your LG TV app store if your TV supports webOS 3.3 or above.
To download the app:
- Go to the TV’s app store and search “TVNZ+”.
- Click ‘install’ to download the app.
- Once installed, open the app and login with your TVNZ+ account details.
- If you don’t have an account, you can sign up here.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
- Double check you’re on the most up to date version of your LG TVs software and operating system – you can check this in the Settings section on your TV.
- Make sure you’re in the New Zealand version of the app store.
You can see all the devices we support here