TVNZ has an app for the following Panasonic Smart TVs:
- 2017 Series – ES, EX, EZ Series
- 2018 Series – FS, FX, FZ Series
- 2019 Series – GX, GZ Series
- 2020 Series – HX, HZ Series
- 2021 Series – JS, JX, JZ Series
A quick Google search using your TV model number (located on the back of your TV) should help you identify this.
Follow these steps to get setup:
- On your remote, click on the ‘HOME’ button
- Select the ‘Apps Market’ option displayed on the TV screen
- Scroll down and select the ‘Video & Movie’ option on the left hand side of the menu
- Once the ‘Video & Movie’ screen appears, scroll through the options on the right until you find the TVNZ app, and select it.
- The TVNZ app information will display on your TV screen. Click on ‘Install'.
- Once the TVNZ app is installed – click on the ‘APPS’ button on your remote.
- Select the TVNZ app displayed on the TV. You will be asked to login.
- If you do not have an account with TVNZ, you can sign up with us here.
You can see all the devices we support here