You can watch TVNZ OnDemand on select 2015 and newer Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-ray players.
Follow these steps and you'll be watching before you know it:
1) Prior to accessing TVNZ OnDemand you first need to create a TVNZ account. The easiest way to do this is via a browser at tvnz.co.nz. If you already have a TVNZ account, skip this step.
2) Make sure you can get the internet on your TV and it's connected. There is more help on how to do this here if you get stuck: http://www.samsung.com/nz/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-fix-wifi-problems/
3) Push the Smart button on your remote control to access the Smart Hub screen. Check your TV user manual if you aren't sure which button this is.
4) In the Smart Hub screen, find the Samsung Apps store. In there, search for TVNZ under the New or Video section and select the option to download.
5) Once downloaded, select the TVNZ icon on the Smart Hub screen and enter your TVNZ account details to start watching!
Note: We no longer support 2012, 2013 and 2014 Samsung Smart TV models as well as Samsung Blu-ray players.