If you are trying to use the app from outside of New Zealand then this message is correctly displaying as the application is only usable from within New Zealand.
If you are in New Zealand then then there are a couple of reasons you may be receiving this message
- Firstly make sure you aren’t trying to watch TVNZ OnDemand via your Samsung TV’s web browser. The new version of TVNZ OnDemand is not supported in smart TV web browsers and you will need the TVNZ OnDemand app in order to watch on your Samsung TV.
- Next you may need to alter the timezone setting on your device. This can be done by following these steps:
1. Select Settings or Menu (device dependent)
2. Select System
3. Select Time Zone
4. Select GMT+12 (Wellington, Auckland, Fiji)
5. Select Save
6. Exit out of Settings or Menu (device dependent)
If, after completing the above steps you are still unable to use the application, then you may also need to change the region setting on your device. Check your user manual or contact Samsung Support (http://www.samsung.com/nz/support/) to find out how to do this.
If you have checked both of the above and are still receiving this message, then contact us with your Samsung TV or Blu Ray player make and model number and we can investigate the problem further.